EducationI have a dual BS from Mizzou in Math and Statistics. I am currently working on my MS in Computer Science at UMKC.
ExperienceI have privately tutored for 4 years with 75% of my experience being in High School/College Math and the other 25% being chemistry and physical science.
I received a 32 on my ACT, 5 on my HL Math exam and 5 on my HL chemistry exam. in 2013 I received a 321/340 on the GRE.
HobbiesI love building/fixing computers and playing/watching basketball.
ACT, Multivariable Calculus, AP Calculus AB, Calculus 3, Calculus 1, C++, General Chemistry, ACT Science, Pre-Algebra, Computer Science, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, ACT Reading, ACT Math, Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus BC, Calculus 2, Elementary Algebra, AP Computer Science, Linear Algebra, College Algebra
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.