Tuesday at any time
Wednesday at any time
Friday at any time
Saturday at any time
Sunday at any time
Thursday at any time
Education1. University of Missouri-kansas city/ Master's in Computer Science/ expected 2015.
2. RVR & JC college of Engineering/ B.Tech(ECE)/1st class with distinction/2013.
Experience1. Tutored for students of Akshara English Medium School for classes up to 10th.
2. Lab Assistant and tutor in Microprocessors and Micro controller laboratory at RVR&JC college of Engineering
3. Front Desk Representative at Selwel Agencies.
5. I am passionate about teaching.Seeing the joy in their eyes when they finally grasp a concept brings me a lot of encouragement.
6. I have taken all the classes upto 12th.
7. Optimistic approach coupled with proficient communication skills.
8. Commitment and Integrity towards achieving goals in time with extreme professionalism and work ethics.
9. As an outdoor person who is physically fit and energetic, I like to take part in activities that will push his abilities to the limit.
Hobbies1 Hobbies are tutoring children of all ages and also for physically challenged people.
2. Reading newspaper.
Calculus, Algebra, Geometry, Math, Pre-Calculus, Statistics, Trigonometry, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Microbiology, Physics, Science, English, ACT, GRE, C/C++, Java, Computer Skills, Geography, History, Kindergarten - 8th Grade, Social Studies, Study Skills, Writing, English, GRE, Algebra
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.